TRS offices in Austin will be closed on Friday, July 3, 2015 for the 4th of July holiday. We will resume regular business hours on Monday, July 6, 2015.
In compliance with the U.S. Supreme Court's ruling in Obergefell v. Hodges on June 26, 2015, TRS will extend spousal benefits provided under the TRS pension plan, TRS-Care, and TRS-ActiveCare, to same-sex spouses. TRS is currently reviewing the benefits available under the TRS pension plan and will provide additional information to members and beneficiaries regarding the administration of pension benefits to same-sex spouses.
For enrollment opportunities see details on same-sex spouses benefits under TRS-Care and TRS-ActiveCare.
- June Update (for reporting officials) [pdf]
- 2015–2016 TRS-ActiveCare HMO Rates and Benefit Changes [pdf] – Revised
- 2015–2016 TRS-ActiveCare POS II Plans Rates and Benefits Changes [pdf]
- Watch Webcast of June 11–12 Board Meeting
- TRS-ActiveCare Enrollment Period for FY 2016
- March 2015 TRS News [pdf]
- Information about your 1099 Form [pdf]
- Group Retirement Sessions Planned in Austin [pdf]
- Required TRS Model Domestic Relations Order Dividing Retirement Plan Benefits – Required beginning January 1, 2015
- Employment After Retirement Brochure [pdf]
- TRS-Care Sustainability and TRS-ActiveCare Affordability Study [pdf]
- Upcoming Changes to MyTRS
- TRS Website Calculators Moving to MyTRS
- 2014–2015 TRS-ActiveCare Plan Information
- 2014–2015 TRS-Care Plan Information
- 8–31–2014 Five-Year Requirement
- Important Deadlines for Verification of Unreported Service and Service Not Credited on Your Annual Statement
- TRS elected one of Austin's Top Workplaces 2014